Legal Counsel - Procurement
Australia - Sydney
Axiom, the world's premier provider of on-demand legal talent, has joined forces with renowned multinational brands and is searching for exceptional legal minds to thrive at the crossroads of innovation and high-stakes legal work. If you're ready to redefine your legal journey, keep reading to find out more!
- Working on and supporting a range of procurement matters.
- Working with and advising corporate clients directly on commercial matters, as well as the ability to provide entrepreneurial, pragmatic, business-oriented advice related to the client's commercial contracts.
- Maintaining strong, collaborative relationships with internal business partners and stakeholders across teams.
- 3+ years of significant transactional experience, preferably in an in-house environment, working on a wide variety of commercial contracts, including but not limited to commercial tenders, RFPs, service agreements and T&Cs.
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating commercial contracts in an in-house setting.
- Issue spotting and contract planning.
- Experience working in government is favorable.
- Full-time, hybrid working arrangement available.
Why Join Axiom?
World-class clients – gain exclusive access to ASX100, FTSE100 and government clients working on a range of exciting, high-value, mid-to-long term projects across our five global regions.
Flexibility – take advantage of flexible working arrangements, shifting the balance and giving you autonomy of where and how you work.
A dedicated talent team – we put in the effort to make sure your experience is nothing short of exceptional, by assigning you a dedicated talent partner that oversees your journey with us from when you join Axiom, start your first engagement, and all future engagements!
Referral bonus – once you start working with us, refer your legal peers and enjoy a generous referral bonus as a thank you for expanding the Axiom community!
Not convinced? Click here to read about our lawyer experiences and find out more about becoming an Axiom lawyer!
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org