Axiom for Mergers and Acquisitions
Axiom matches world-class talent with legal teams to help manage the complexities and high pressure of M&A.
The M&A landscape is transitioning from record highs in 2018 and 2019 to a slowdown in 2020, following worldwide economic instability. Emerging from the instability, many companies will need to rethink their business models – including divestitures, spin-offs, and acquisitions.
Axiom lawyers’ prior M&A experience allows us to serve our clients throughout the entire deal life cycle.Get support
Beyond the pandemic, many companies will reimagine the very core of their business. Models will change, and ‘business as usual’ when consumer demand comes back may look quite different. Some companies may need to consider what to divest and where to refocus.
Anticipate needs while keeping ahead
M&A ACTIVITY DRIVES RESOURCE STRAINS
Spikes in legal work arising from M&A create severe bandwidth limitations
SHIFTING BUSINESS MODELS
Companies must rethink their business models – including divestment, spin offs, or acquisition
M&A IS EXPENSIVE
Drug manufacturers spent a record $342 billion on M&A in 2019
Our solutions can be designed to meet your needs, with a single secondee or a team solution, to provide M&A support including:
Flexible M&A support
Entire life cycle support; review of draft purchase/sales agreements, deal documents, and diligence materials; set up and manage data rooms; prepare disclosure schedules
Support transition of operating models, selling all accounts and assets, terminating obligations, and negotiating terms of a new strategic relationship between entities
M&A supplemental documentation
Draft and negotiate NDAs, confidentiality agreements, and engagement letters
Post-deal contracts review and remediation
Review inherited and legacy agreements; repaper and renegotiate contracts; draft assignments, divestiture provisions, and notices; serve as SME for particular agreement areas
Lawyers specializing in corporate transactions
Of our clients say they would recommend Axiom
Average years of experience
Why work with Axiom?
Why work with Axiom?
Access world-class M&A talent
- 170+ lawyers specializing in corporate transactions
- Assisted with one of 2019’s top 5 largest corporate mergers
- Clients rate Axiom lawyers in the top 25% they’ve ever worked with
Build a dynamic M&A team
- Flexibly scale your team up or down to respond to a fast-changing, budget-constrained business environment
- Access lawyers with experience in over 100 legal specialties
- 20 years of experience and best practices supporting M&A
Work with a partner who understands M&A
- Axiom’s clients include over 50% of the Fortune 100
- 99% of our clients say they would recommend Axiom
- Structured onboarding and feedback process, to minimize time to productivity and stay in alignment with client success
Recalibrate Your Legal Spend
The downturn will force legal leaders to reset how they resource work, fast.Read more
Reimagine Your Legal Team
Axiom empowers you to reimagine your legal department by providing access to the right legal expertise and client support to help achieve your business goals.Read more