Axiom for Labor and Employment
Axiom matches world-class Labor and Employment legal talent, with legal teams to help navigate the complexities of L&E law and compliance.
Businesses are increasingly challenged to keep up with the constant evolution of labor and employment regulation.
Global workforces and multi-jurisdictional regulations require legal teams to have the right talent in the right position to maximize the effectiveness of their company’s workforce.Get support
My purpose here is to help the Chief Employment Counsel focus on the larger, more strategic concerns that he can't get to when he’s bogged down with these day-to-day issues.
Corporate legal teams face increasing pressure
NON-COMPLIANCE IS RISKY
EEOC received over 750,000 complaints in 2019, leading to thousands of fines, penalties, and litigation
INCREASINGLY COMPLEX REGULATIONS
180+ US federal labor and employment regulations, in addition to various state and local requirements
MULTIPLE BUSINESS OBJECTIVES
Legal teams must support key initiatives, including policy development, compensation and benefits regulation, and complaint investigations
Our support can be structured to meet your needs, with a single secondee or a team solution, for projects and ongoing support in areas that include:
Employment counseling and investigations
Counseling on termination, discrimination complaint investigations, demand letters and responses
Employee benefits provisions, non-compete and non-solicitation agreements, sales incentives and bonus agreements
Employment compliance assessments
Regulatory interpretation for Title VII, FMLA, ADA, ADEA, FLSA and other laws; OFCCP audits, Affordable Care Act compliance
Policies and procedures
Employee handbooks, training programs, new hire policies, and employment agreements
Labor and Employment professionals
Labor and Employment engagements in 2019
Average years of experience
Why work with Axiom?
Why work with Axiom?
Access world-class Labor and Employment support
- 100+ Labor and Employment professionals
- Our lawyers have an average of 15+ years of experience
- Axiom clients rate our lawyers in the top 25% they’ve ever worked with
Build a dynamic Labor and Employment team
- Flexibly scale your team up or down to respond to a fast-changing, budget-constrained business environment
- Access lawyers with experience in over 100 legal specialties
- Tap into our 20 years of experience and best practices supporting labor and employment
Work with a partner who understands Labor and Employment
- Axiom’s clients include the over 50% of the Fortune 100
- 99% of our clients say they would recommend Axiom
- Structured onboarding and feedback process to maximize time to productivity and stay in alignment with client success