Clinical Trials Lawyer
US - Remote
We are currently seeking a Clinical Trial Agreements Lawyer to work within the Life Sciences industry.
- Negotiating with sophisticated counterparties, such as hospitals, teaching institutions and universities.
- Providing practical legal advice and support on business matters in a fast-paced environment.
- Working with and advising business clients directly, as well as providing guidance and practical solutions.
- 2+ years of legal experience at a pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device or CRO.
- Experience drafting and negotiating Clinical Trial Agreements in, or on behalf of, a life sciences organization with industry sponsors, government agencies, universities and large healthcare companies.
- Experience drafting and negotiating agreements including collaboration, informed consent forms, confidentiality, regulatory, consulting, supply, investigator initiated/sponsored studies, CRO contracting, research, and other related clinical trial agreements.
- Knowledge of new laws, regulations and industry standards governing clinical trials, such as FDA regulations, ICH Guidelines, and GCPs.
- Ability to work remotely.
- Active membership in the state bar which you reside.
Compensation, Benefits & Location:
This role offers competitive compensation starting at $100,000 and a highly competitive benefits package in the alternative legal services marketplace that includes health benefits, 401K and more. Axiomites also get access to professional development resources and learning and development programs. Axiomites predominately work remotely, with the exception that some clients require on-site presence.
Axiom is the global leader in high-caliber, on-demand legal talent. Covering North America, the UK, Europe, and APAC, we enable legal departments to drive efficiency and growth and meet the demands of today’s business landscape with best in breed alterative legal services.
Axiom is a leader in diversity, inclusion, and social engagement. Diversity is core to our values and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud to be named a best place to work for LGBTQ+ Equality, earning top marks in the 2021 Corporate Equality Index for the second consecutive year. Axiom’s legal department is Mansfield certified and is committed to considering at least 50% diverse candidates for leadership roles and outside counsel representation.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Learn more about working at Axiom.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Axiom ensures equal employment opportunity in recruitment and employment, without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, nationality, national or ethnic origin, religious creed or belief, political opinion, sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy or maternity, age, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital (or civil or other partnership recognized by law) status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, military service, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Axiom prohibits and will not tolerate any such discrimination or harassment.
Accommodation for Individuals with Disabilities: Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Axiom will provide reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities who require an accommodation to participate in each stage of the recruitment process. To request an accommodation to complete the application form, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Applicant Accommodation” in the subject line.
Axiom respects your privacy. For an explanation of the kind of information we collect about you and how it is used, our full privacy notice is available at https://www.axiomlaw.com/privacy-notice.
Employment with Axiom may be contingent upon successful completion of a background check, providing proof of identity, and possessing the necessary legal authorization to work.
By submitting an application, you acknowledge that all information contained therein, and provided at any part of the application process, is correct and accurate to the best of your knowledge.