Advertising & Marketing Lawyer
US - Remote
We are currently seeking Marketing & Advertising Lawyers to work with some of the world’s largest companies across all industries.
- Partner with internal marketing teams to counsel and advise on marketing content including website posts, online campaigns, promotions, sweepstakes, and press releases.
- Review and advise on consumer-facing sales and marketing materials.
- Draft and negotiate a wide variety of contracts including marketing agreements, sponsorship agreements, licensing agreements, and website development agreements.
- Ensure compliance with trademark, copyright, consumer protection, and advertising laws.
- Advise internal teams on compliance around sales, marketing, and media campaigns for new products
- Maintain strong, collaborative relationships with internal business partners and stakeholders.
- Represent the Axiom brand at all engagements with a focus on developing the client relationship.
- Develop a leadership role in Axiom’s community of over 5,800 lawyers.
- 5+ years of experience working in Marketing & Advertising law.
- Experience working independently and cross-functionally.
- Experience taking on complex projects.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Active bar license for the state in which you physically reside in.
- Has worked directly in-house and partnered with a marketing team.
- Experience reviewing website content, online campaigns, promotions, sweepstakes, and press releases to ensure compliance with marketing & advertising laws.
- Experience drafting and negotiating a wide variety of contracts as they relate to marketing and advertising.
Compensation, Benefits & Location:
This role offers competitive compensation and a highly competitive benefits package in the alternative legal services marketplace, that includes Medical, dental, and more. Axiomites also get access to professional development resources and learning and development programs. Axiomites predominately work remotely, with the exception that some clients require on-site presence.
Axiom is the global leader in high-caliber, on-demand legal talent. Covering North America, the UK, Europe, and APAC, we enable legal departments to drive efficiency and growth and meet the demands of today’s business landscape with best in breed alterative legal services.
Axiom is a leader in diversity, inclusion, and social engagement. Diversity is core to our values and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud to be named a best place to work for LGBTQ+ Equality, earning top marks in the 2021 Corporate Equality Index for the second consecutive year. Axiom’s legal department is Mansfield certified and is committed to considering at least 50% diverse candidates for leadership roles and outside counsel representation.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Learn more about working at Axiom.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Axiom ensures equal employment opportunity in recruitment and employment, without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, nationality, national or ethnic origin, religious creed or belief, political opinion, sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy or maternity, age, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital (or civil or other partnership recognized by law) status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, military service, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Axiom prohibits and will not tolerate any such discrimination or harassment.
Accommodation for Individuals with Disabilities: Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Axiom will provide reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities who require an accommodation to participate in each stage of the recruitment process. To request an accommodation to complete the application form, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Applicant Accommodation” in the subject line.
Axiom respects your privacy. For an explanation of the kind of information we collect about you and how it is used, our full privacy notice is available at https://www.axiomlaw.com/privacy-notice.
Employment with Axiom may be contingent upon successful completion of a background check, providing proof of identity, and possessing the necessary legal authorization to work.
By submitting an application, you acknowledge that all information contained therein, and provided at any part of the application process, is correct and accurate to the best of your knowledge.