Insurance Lawyer - Commercial Contracts
Australia - Melbourne
Axiom, the world's premier provider of on-demand legal talent, has joined forces with renowned multinational brands and is searching for exceptional legal minds to thrive at the crossroads of innovation and high-stakes legal work. If you're ready to redefine your legal journey, keep reading to find out more!
- Draft and negotiate high-value commercial contracts related to insurance products offerings or reinsurance contracts.
- Provide legal advice to internal business units on a variety of legal, insurance regulatory, and underwriting compliance issues for commercial lines business units.
- Conduct legal and regulatory research to help ensure compliance with applicable insurance laws and regulations.
- Review and design documents, policy forms, prospectuses, and registration statements.
- 8+ years of experience working in-house with insurance company or financial services organisation handling insurance product related matters.
- Experience advising on insurance product development and drafting and negotiating relevant documentation.
- Deep understanding of state and federal law regulating annuities and other insurance related products.
- Experience reviewing and analysing reinsurance documents is beneficial.
Why Join Axiom?
World-class clients – gain exclusive access to ASX100, FTSE100 and government clients working on a range of exciting, high-value, mid-to-long term projects across our five global regions.
Flexibility – take advantage of flexible working arrangements, shifting the balance and giving you autonomy of where and how you work.
A dedicated talent team – we put in the effort to make sure your experience is nothing short of exceptional, by assigning you a dedicated talent partner that oversees your journey with us from when you join Axiom, start your first engagement, and all future engagements!
Referral bonus – once you start working with us, refer your legal peers and enjoy a generous referral bonus as a thank you for expanding the Axiom community!
Not convinced? Click here to read about our lawyer experiences and find out more about becoming an Axiomite!
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org