Legal Counsel - Mining, Energy & Resources
Australia - Perth
Axiom is heading to Perth!
Axiom, the world's premier provider of on-demand legal talent, has joined forces with renowned multinational brands and is searching for exceptional legal minds to thrive at the crossroads of innovation and high-stakes legal work. If you're ready to redefine your legal journey, keep reading to find out more!
- Partner with internal corporate team to provide expert legal counsel to our clients in the mining, resources, and oil and gas industries.
- Draft and negotiate a wide variety of contracts, agreements, and permits.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and implement creative legal strategies.
- Offer proactive risk assessment and mitigation strategies.
- 5+ PQE in commercial contracting and in-house experience at a resource company.
- Experience handling negotiations, contracts, and agreements on major projects related to O&G, infrastructure or construction.
- Stay up to date with industry regulations and policies.
- Exceptional negotiation, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- A proactive and results-oriented mindset.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
Why Join Axiom?
World-class clients – gain exclusive access to ASX100, FTSE100 and government clients working on a range of exciting, high-value, mid-to-long term projects across our five global regions.
Flexibility – take advantage of flexible working arrangements, shifting the balance and giving you autonomy of where and how you work.
A dedicated talent team – we put in the effort to make sure your experience is nothing short of exceptional, by assigning you a dedicated talent partner that oversees your journey with us from when you join Axiom, start your first engagement, and all future engagements!
Referral bonus – once you start working with us, refer your legal peers and enjoy a generous referral bonus as a thank you for expanding the Axiom community!
Not convinced? Click here to read about our lawyer experiences and find out more about becoming an Axiomite!
For more information, contact email@example.com