TMT M&A Lawyer
Hong Kong - Hong Kong
We are currently seeking a TMT M&A Lawyer for a client in the transportation industry.
- Governance Management: Oversee governance matters, including board meetings and documentation such as subscription agreements, shareholder agreements, and articles.
- Procurement Compliance: Ensure compliance with regulations related to procurement, particularly within a publicly traded company.
- Private Equity Support: Assist in the establishment and organization of corporate venture capital funds. Coordinate with external counsel and manage external resources for financing and investment projects.
- Strategic Business Partnerships: Establish and manage strategic business partnerships, including initiatives such as carbon wallet applications and urban access systems. Review and revise terms and conditions, privacy policies, and other legal documentation related to business partnerships.
- Technology, Media, and Intellectual Property (TMT & IP): Coordinate joint research and development projects. Evaluate alternatives to establishing separate companies for technology licensing, focusing on efficient IP management.
- Legal expertise in mergers & acquisitions, governance, procurement, and commercial law, including compliance with regulations.
- Proven ability to establish and manage strategic business partnerships and negotiate complex agreements.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills to engage with diverse stakeholders and convey legal concepts effectively.
Compensation, Benefits & Location:
This role offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package in the alternative legal services marketplace. Axiomites also get access to professional development resources and learning and development programs. Axiomites predominately work on a remote basis, with the exception that some clients require on-site presence.
Axiom is the global leader in high-calibre, on-demand legal talent. Covering North America, the UK, Europe, and APAC, we enable legal departments to drive efficiency and growth and meet the demands of today’s business landscape with best in breed alterative legal services.
Axiom is a leader in diversity, inclusion, and social engagement. Diversity is core to our values and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud to be named a best place to work for LGBTQ+ Equality, earning top marks in the 2021 Corporate Equality Index for the second consecutive year. Axiom’s legal department is Mansfield certified and is committed to considering at least 50% diverse candidates for leadership roles and outside counsel representation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Axiom ensures equal employment opportunity in recruitment and employment, without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, nationality, national or ethnic origin, religious creed or belief, political opinion, sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy or maternity, age, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital (or civil or other partnership recognized by law) status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, military service, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Axiom prohibits and will not tolerate any such discrimination or harassment.
We understand that many legal professionals have chosen to adopt the consultancy model, and we are happy to discuss this option with you. We offer both consultants and employees the opportunity to work with our enviable client roster.
Contact us in complete confidence to find out more about opportunities to work with Axiom as an employee or consultant.
Accommodation for Individuals with Disabilities: Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Axiom will provide reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities who require an accommodation to participate in each stage of the recruitment process. To request an accommodation to complete the application form, please contact us at email@example.com and include “Applicant Accommodation” in the subject line.
Axiom Global HK Limited is a registered employment agency (License #20870). Axiom, as a corporate entity, does not offer legal advice, and is not a registered foreign law firm.
Axiom respects your privacy. For an explanation of the kind of information we collect about you and how it is used, our full privacy notice is available at https://www.axiomlaw.com/privacy-notice.
Employment with Axiom may be contingent upon successful completion of a background check, providing proof of identity, and possessing the necessary legal authorization to work.
By submitting an application, you acknowledge that all information contained therein, and provided at any part of the application process, is correct and accurate to the best of your knowledge.