Real Estate Lawyer
UK - London
We are currently seeking a Real Estate Lawyer to join our bench.
- Provide specialized legal advice and expertise in relation to real estate developments, project procurement, major projects and infrastructure, development finance, and early-stage disputes.
- Offer valuable insights and inputs into finance documents, including facility agreements, ensuring the protection of clients' interests through the execution of security documents such as collateral warranties from various construction parties.
- Draft, negotiate, and provide legal advice on individual contracts and suites of commercial contracts, ranging from industry-standard forms such as JCT agreements to bespoke agreements and ancillary documentation. This includes procurement agreements, consultant appointments, bonds, collateral warranties, and third-party rights.
- Minimum 3 years experience in real estate law within a law firm or in-house corporation.
- Extensive experience in providing specialized legal advice related to real estate developments, project procurement, major projects and infrastructure, development finance, and early-stage disputes.
- Proficiency in drafting, negotiating, and advising on various types of contracts, including industry-standard forms like JCT agreements, as well as bespoke agreements and ancillary documentation.
- Right to work in the UK and eligible to practice as a lawyer in the UK.
Compensation, Benefits & Location:
This role offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package in the alternative legal services marketplace, that includes health benefits, pension and more. Axiomites also get access to professional development resources and learning and development programs. Axiomites predominately work remotely, with the exception that some clients require on-site presence.
Axiom is the global leader in high-calibre, on-demand legal talent. Covering North America, the UK, Europe, and APAC, we enable legal departments to drive efficiency and growth and meet the demands of today’s business landscape with best in breed alterative legal services.
Axiom is a leader in diversity, inclusion, and social engagement. Diversity is core to our values and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud to be named a best place to work for LGBTQ+ Equality, earning top marks in the 2021 Corporate Equality Index for the second consecutive year. Axiom’s legal department is Mansfield certified and is committed to considering at least 50% diverse candidates for leadership roles and outside counsel representation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Axiom ensures equal employment opportunity in recruitment and employment, without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, nationality, national or ethnic origin, religious creed or belief, political opinion, sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy or maternity, age, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital (or civil or other partnership recognized by law) status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, military service, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Axiom prohibits and will not tolerate any such discrimination or harassment.
We understand that many legal professionals have chosen to adopt the consultancy model, and we are happy to discuss this option with you. We offer both consultants and employees the opportunity to work with our enviable client roster. Contact us in complete confidence to find out more about opportunities to work with Axiom as an employee or consultant.
Accommodation for Individuals with Disabilities: Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Axiom will provide reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities who require an accommodation to participate in each stage of the recruitment process. To request an accommodation to complete the application form, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Applicant Accommodation” in the subject line.
Axiom Global Limited is a company registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 11777468 Registered Office: 159/173 St John Street, London. England, EC1V 4QJ
Axiom respects your privacy. For an explanation of the kind of information we collect about you and how it is used, our full privacy notice is available at https://www.axiomlaw.com/privacy-notice.
Employment with Axiom may be contingent upon successful completion of a background check, providing proof of identity, and possessing the necessary legal authorization to work.
By submitting an application, you acknowledge that all information contained therein, and provided at any part of the application process, is correct and accurate to the best of your knowledge.