Commercial Legal Counsel
Australia - Sydney
Global leader in on-demand legal talent, Axiom, is fast growing and we are looking for aspiring lawyers to join our community and work with our top-tier range of multinational and ASX-listed clients. If you are ready to take control of your legal journey, keep reading to find out more!
- Working with and advising corporate clients directly on commercial matters, and providing entrepreneurial, pragmatic, business-oriented advice related to the client's commercial contracts.
- Maintain strong, collaborative relationships with internal business partners and stakeholders across teams.
- 3+ years of significant transactional experience, preferably in an in-house environment, working on a wide variety of commercial contracts, including but not limited to SOWs, NDAs, and MSAs, vendor, procurement, supply chain, service, and customer/sales agreements.
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating commercial contracts in an in-house setting.
- Issue spotting and contract planning.
- Experience creating contract templates and/or experience managing contract databases is a plus.
Why Join Axiom?
World-class clients – gain exclusive access to ASX100, FTSE100 and government clients working on a range of exciting, high-value, mid-to-long term projects across our five global regions.
Flexibility – take advantage of flexible working arrangements, shifting the balance and giving you autonomy of where and how you work.
A dedicated talent team – we put in the effort to make sure your experience is nothing short of exceptional, by assigning you a dedicated talent partner that oversees your journey with us from when you first join Axiom, to starting your first engagement and beyond!
Referral bonus – once you start working with us, refer your legal peers and enjoy a generous referral bonus as a thank you for expanding the Axiom community.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org