Financial Litigation Legal Counsel
Switzerland - Zurich
We are currently seeking a Financial Litigation Legal Counsel to work with our client, a large global cryptocurrency exchange.
- Provide legal support for ongoing litigations and arbitrations in EU & CIS, focusing on France, Italy, and Spain.
- Manage legal matters in response to contentious inquiries and pre-litigious and regulatory matters, and answer pre-litigation claims from clients.
- Offer proactive legal advice, develop and implement legal strategy to reduce dispute risks, partner with cross-functional teams, and provide legal training to non-legal associates
- 3+ years of qualified legal experience within an EU jurisdiction
- Masters of Law degree
- Strong working knowledge of financial products, including spot trading, margin trading, futures and options
- Experience handling disputes for traditional financial institutions and/or cryptocurrency business
- Fluency in English, along with another European language such as French, Italian, Spanish, or German
Compensation, Benefits & Location:
This role offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package in the alternative legal services marketplace. Axiomites also get access to professional development resources and learning and development programs. Axiomites predominately work remotely, with the exception that some clients require on-site presence.
Axiom is the global leader in high-calibre, on-demand legal talent. Covering North America, the UK, Europe, and APAC, we enable legal departments to drive efficiency and growth and meet the demands of today’s business landscape with best in breed alterative legal services.
Axiom is a leader in diversity, inclusion, and social engagement. Diversity is core to our values and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud to be named a best place to work for LGBTQ+ Equality, earning top marks in the 2021 Corporate Equality Index for the second consecutive year. Axiom’s legal department is Mansfield certified and is committed to considering at least 50% diverse candidates for leadership roles and outside counsel representation.
Learn more about working at Axiom.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Axiom ensures equal employment opportunity in recruitment and employment, without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, nationality, national or ethnic origin, religious creed or belief, political opinion, sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy or maternity, age, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital (or civil or other partnership recognized by law) status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, military service, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Axiom prohibits and will not tolerate any such discrimination or harassment.
Accommodation for Individuals with Disabilities: Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Axiom will provide reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities who require an accommodation to participate in each stage of the recruitment process. To request an accommodation to complete the application form, please contact us at email@example.com and include “Applicant Accommodation” in the subject line.
Axiom Global AG is a company registered in Switzerland. Registered seat: Lintheschergasse 10, 8001 Zürich, Switzerland CHE-164.623.351.
Axiom respects your privacy. For an explanation of the kind of information we collect about you and how it is used, our full privacy notice is available at https://www.axiomlaw.com/privacy-notice.
Employment with Axiom may be contingent upon successful completion of a background check, providing proof of identity, and possessing the necessary legal authorization to work.
By submitting an application, you acknowledge that all information contained therein, and provided at any part of the application process, is correct and accurate to the best of your knowledge.