Interim Legal Contract Manager
Germany - Frankfurt
We are currently seeking an Interim Legal Contract Manager (m/w/d). This will be a hybrid position.
- Provide full life-cycle contract management support under German law on a wide variety of topics, in particular as regards IT, technology, and consulting services, from initial stages of contract review through to execution and delivery.
- Work as part of an internal Contract Management team which deals with the internal Legal team as well as various business teams and their respective external clients.
- Manage stakeholder relationships, maintain contracting processes, and handle contract execution.
- Conduct contract reviews, provide contracting advice, supervise personnel during delivery phase regarding contracts as necessary, and set up required amendments.
- Create, establish, and implement contract and change request processes.
- Ensure that documents are properly stored and obligations are followed.
- At least 1st German state exams; second state exam and further education is a plus.
- 3+ years of experience in hands-on legal or contract management role, ideally within an international company.
- Confident self-starter who can work independently within a detail-oriented and fast-paced environment from different stakeholders.
- Expertise and experience in German commercial and contract law, ideally within the IT space (related to outsourcing, software, or other technology-based services).
- Strong communication, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Fluency in German and English is mandatory.
- Part time or Full time availability.
Compensation, Benefits & Location:
This role offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package in the alternative legal services marketplace, that includes health benefits, Pension and more. Axiomites also get access to professional development resources and learning and development programs. Axiomites predominately work remotely, with the exception that some clients require on-site presence.
Axiom is the global leader in high-caliber, on-demand legal talent. Covering North America, the UK, Europe, and APAC, we enable legal departments to drive efficiency and growth and meet the demands of today’s business landscape with best in breed alterative legal services.
Axiom is a leader in diversity, inclusion, and social engagement. Diversity is core to our values and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud to be named a best place to work for LGBTQ+ Equality, earning top marks in the 2021 Corporate Equality Index for the second consecutive year. Axiom’s legal department is Mansfield certified and is committed to considering at least 50% diverse candidates for leadership roles and outside counsel representation.
Learn more about working at Axiom.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Axiom ensures equal employment opportunity in recruitment and employment, without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, nationality, national or ethnic origin, religious creed or belief, political opinion, sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy or maternity, age, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital (or civil or other partnership recognized by law) status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, military service, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Axiom prohibits and will not tolerate any such discrimination or harassment.
Accommodation for Individuals with Disabilities: Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Axiom will provide reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities who require an accommodation to participate in each stage of the recruitment process. To request an accommodation to complete the application form, please contact us at email@example.com and include “Applicant Accommodation” in the subject line.
Axiom Global (Deutschland) GmbH, Messeturm, 22. Etage, Friedrich-Ebert-Anlage 49, 60308 Frankfurt am Main. Amtsgericht: Frankfurt am Main. HRB 104281. Geschäftsführer: Daniel Hayter
Axiom respects your privacy. For an explanation of the kind of information we collect about you and how it is used, our full privacy notice is available at https://www.axiomlaw.com/privacy-notice.
Employment with Axiom may be contingent upon successful completion of a background check, providing proof of identity, and possessing the necessary legal authorization to work.
By submitting an application, you acknowledge that all information contained therein, and provided at any part of the application process, is correct and accurate to the best of your knowledge.