Life Sciences & Pharmaceutical Lawyer
Zurich - Remote
We are currently seeking a Research and Development Lawyer (m/w/d) to work with various Axiom clients across all industries.
- Draft, review and negotiate a variety of commercial contracts including but not limited to: vendor agreements, licensing agreements, confidentiality agreements, master service agreements, clinical trial agreements, clinical supply agreements, technical services agreements, software license agreements, safety data exchange agreements, laboratory services agreements, consulting agreements, R&D agreements, manufacturing agreements and indemnity agreements.
- Provide advice and counsel on a range of legal matters pertaining to Research & Development, clinical trials, and related activities.
- Negotiate with sophisticated counterparties.
- Provide practical legal advice and support on business matters in a fast-paced environment.
- Work with and advising business clients directly, as well as providing guidance and practical solutions.
- Experience at a pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, or other life sciences company.
- Experience working with hospital systems and healthcare providers, and the nuances that exist as it pertains to clinical trials, is preferred.
- Experience drafting and negotiating R&D Contracts including master service agreements, consulting and services agreements, licensing, research, collaborations, strategic alliances for development is preferred.
- Broad-based knowledge of laws and regulations governing pharmaceutical activities with a focus on research & development and regulatory areas.
Compensation, Benefits & Location:
This role offers competitive compensation and a highly competitive benefits package in the alternative legal services marketplace, that includes Medical, dental, and more. Axiomites also get access to professional development resources and learning and development programs. Axiomites predominately work remotely, with the exception that some clients require on-site presence.
Axiom is the global leader in high-caliber, on-demand legal talent. Covering North America, the UK, Europe, and APAC, we enable legal departments to drive efficiency and growth and meet the demands of today’s business landscape with best in breed alterative legal services.
Axiom is a leader in diversity, inclusion, and social engagement. Diversity is core to our values and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud to be named a best place to work for LGBTQ+ Equality, earning top marks in the 2021 Corporate Equality Index for the second consecutive year. Axiom’s legal department is Mansfield certified and is committed to considering at least 50% diverse candidates for leadership roles and outside counsel representation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Axiom ensures equal employment opportunity in recruitment and employment, without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, nationality, national or ethnic origin, religious creed or belief, political opinion, sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy or maternity, age, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital (or civil or other partnership recognized by law) status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, military service, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Axiom prohibits and will not tolerate any such discrimination or harassment.
Accommodation for Individuals with Disabilities: Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Axiom will provide reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities who require an accommodation to participate in each stage of the recruitment process. To request an accommodation to complete the application form, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Applicant Accommodation” in the subject line.
Axiom respects your privacy. For an explanation of the kind of information we collect about you and how it is used, our full privacy notice is available at https://www.axiomlaw.com/privacy-notice.
Employment with Axiom may be contingent upon successful completion of a background check, providing proof of identity, and possessing the necessary legal authorization to work.
By submitting an application, you acknowledge that all information contained therein, and provided at any part of the application process, is correct and accurate to the best of your knowledge.