Legal Consultant - ISDA Documentation
Hong Kong - Hong Kong
Currently, we're hiring ISDA Documentation Legal Consultants to join us with:
- Ideally 2+ years’ experience working with derivatives documentation, in particular with the ability to draft, review and negotiate ISDA agreements
- Exposure gained in house within financial services would be an added benefit though not essential
- Solid knowledge of principles, practices and procedures in relation to ISDA related negotiation & execution
- Excellent academic credentials along with a strong investigative and analytical mindset
The responsibilities for this role will include:
- Negotiation of a range of relevant documents including ISDA, GMRA, GMSLA, Prime Brokerage and other relevant documents
- Analysis and resolution of technicalities arising in the course of negotiations
- Operating successfully within a team setting to progress a portfolio of live matters
- Building productive relationships with key stakeholders and relationship managers
- Creating an open and progressive environment, while recognizing the varying needs of a diverse team in terms of experience, background and seniority
Axiom is a leader in diversity, inclusion, and social engagement. Diversity is core to our values and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, offering access to a variety of professional development programs and continuing legal education opportunities.
Since 2000, we’ve reached legal professionals globally and been committed to reimagining legal work. We seek to live up to the New York Times’ prediction that, “A more sweeping transformation may be on the horizon. And it may look a lot like Axiom”.
Our company is ranked #1 in business of law, innovation in corporate strategy, and innovation in law firm efficiency by the Financial Times.
Learn more about working at Axiom.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Axiom ensures equal employment opportunity in recruitment and employment, without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, nationality, national or ethnic origin, religious creed or belief, political opinion, sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy or maternity, age, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital (or civil or other partnership recognized by law) status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, military service, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Axiom prohibits and will not tolerate any such discrimination or harassment.
We understand that many legal professionals have chosen to adopt the consultancy model, and we are happy to discuss this option with you. We offer both consultants and employees the opportunity to work with our enviable client roster.
Contact us in complete confidence to find out more about opportunities to work with Axiom as an employee or consultant.
Axiom Global HK Limited is a registered employment agency (License #20870). Axiom, as a corporate entity, does not offer legal advice, and is not a registered foreign law firm.
Axiom respects your privacy. For an explanation of the kind of information we collect about you and how it is used, our full privacy notice is available at https://www.axiomlaw.com/privacy-notice.
Employment with Axiom may be contingent upon successful completion of a background check, providing proof of identity, and possessing the necessary legal authorization to work.
By submitting an application, you acknowledge that all information contained therein, and provided at any part of the application process, is correct and accurate to the best of your knowledge.