Legal Consultant - Data Privacy
Hong Kong - Hong Kong
Currently, we're hiring Data Privacy Legal Consultants to join us with:
- Substantive data protection and data privacy experience, particularly with in depth knowledge of PDPO and / or GDPR
- Experience standardizing policies, protocols, and training programs, including the associated documents such as vendor and client contracts. This includes providing guidance across various stakeholders, such as business and product development, mergers and acquisitions, investor relations, and procurement
- Experience providing legal advice regarding privacy, privacy impact assessments, data-sharing, and related issues
The responsibilities for this role will include:
- Working side by side with the legal and business teams of our F500 clients to provide commercially tailored support
- Providing legal advice regarding privacy compliance requirements and opportunities for improvement of privacy policies
- Maintaining and updating documentation with most recent regulatory requirements
- Working with and advising business clients directly, as well as providing guidance and practical solutions for various corporate policies where required
Axiom is a leader in diversity, inclusion, and social engagement. Diversity is core to our values and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, offering access to a variety of professional development programs and continuing legal education opportunities.
Since 2000, we’ve reached legal professionals globally and been committed to reimagining legal work. We seek to live up to the New York Times’ prediction that, “A more sweeping transformation may be on the horizon. And it may look a lot like Axiom”.
Our company is ranked #1 in business of law, innovation in corporate strategy, and innovation in law firm efficiency by the Financial Times.
Learn more about working at Axiom.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Axiom ensures equal employment opportunity in recruitment and employment, without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, nationality, national or ethnic origin, religious creed or belief, political opinion, sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy or maternity, age, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital (or civil or other partnership recognized by law) status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, military service, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Axiom prohibits and will not tolerate any such discrimination or harassment.
We understand that many legal professionals have chosen to adopt the consultancy model, and we are happy to discuss this option with you. We offer both consultants and employees the opportunity to work with our enviable client roster.
Contact us in complete confidence to find out more about opportunities to work with Axiom as an employee or consultant.
Axiom Global HK Limited is a registered employment agency (License #20870). Axiom, as a corporate entity, does not offer legal advice, and is not a registered foreign law firm.
Axiom respects your privacy. For an explanation of the kind of information we collect about you and how it is used, our full privacy notice is available at https://www.axiomlaw.com/privacy-notice.
Employment with Axiom may be contingent upon successful completion of a background check, providing proof of identity, and possessing the necessary legal authorization to work.
By submitting an application, you acknowledge that all information contained therein, and provided at any part of the application process, is correct and accurate to the best of your knowledge.