Commercial/Technology Legal Counsel (m;f;d)
Switzerland - Zurich
We are currently seeking a Commercial/Technology Legal Counsel (m/w/d) to work with various Axiom clients across all industries.
- Provide legal advice and support on a variety of commercial legal matters in a fast-paced international environment.
- Draft and negotiate a wide variety of complex commercial contracts, including supply, distribution, purchasing, SaaS, service and technology licensing agreements.
- Work with and advise business and compliance clients directly, as well as provide guidance and practical solutions.
- Highlight legal issues regarding privacy compliance requirements and opportunities for improvement of privacy policies, including addressing data privacy contract clauses.
- Partner and support a fast-paced sales or business organisation by managing multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously.
- Proven experience dealing with services and consulting agreements, licensing agreements, content agreements, software development contracts, SaaS agreements, SLA agreements, e-commerce agreements.
- University degree in law; Swiss bar exam or LLM is an advantage.
- 3 years’+ experience with corporate or commercial law in an in-house and/or law firm environment.
- Hands on experience in processing and drafting contracts, especially in the digital environment (SaaS, Cloud Computing) as well as in IT law.
- Practical experience in creating, evaluation and negotiation of contracts.
- Fluency in English, German is a strong asset, any other languages are a plus.
- Strong communication and analytical skills. Part-time or full-time availability.
Compensation, Benefits & Location:
This role offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package in the alternative legal services marketplace. Axiomites also get access to professional development resources and learning and development programs. Axiomites predominately work remotely, with the exception that some clients require on-site presence.
Axiom is the global leader in high-caliber, on-demand legal talent. Covering North America, the UK, Europe, and APAC, we enable legal departments to drive efficiency and growth and meet the demands of today’s business landscape with best in breed alterative legal services.
Axiom is a leader in diversity, inclusion, and social engagement. Diversity is core to our values and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud to be named a best place to work for LGBTQ+ Equality, earning top marks in the 2021 Corporate Equality Index for the second consecutive year. Axiom’s legal department is Mansfield certified and is committed to considering at least 50% diverse candidates for leadership roles and outside counsel representation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Axiom ensures equal employment opportunity in recruitment and employment, without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, nationality, national or ethnic origin, religious creed or belief, political opinion, sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy or maternity, age, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital (or civil or other partnership recognized by law) status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, military service, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Axiom prohibits and will not tolerate any such discrimination or harassment.
Axiom respects your privacy. For an explanation of the kind of information we collect about you and how it is used, our full privacy notice is available at https://www.axiomlaw.com/privacy-notice.
Employment with Axiom may be contingent upon successful completion of a background check, providing proof of identity, and possessing the necessary legal authorization to work.
By submitting an application, you acknowledge that all information contained therein, and provided at any part of the application process, is correct and accurate to the best of your knowledge.