Hong Kong - Hong Kong
We are currently seeking a Paralegal to work in Hong Kong.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a wide variety of commercial contracts and other agreements.
- Assisting with large regulatory change projects and / or supporting Legal and Compliance departments within FTSE 350 organisations.
- Assisting with the management of stakeholders and liaising with various in-house teams to meet business objectives as well as working collaboratively within a wider team or department.
- Conducting legal research where required.
- Keeping up-to-date with relevant legal industry standards, news and updates.
- Excellent academic background with a LLB attainment or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 years' experience as a paralegal, gained either within private practice or an in house environment.
- Meticulous attention to detail with an enthusiastic and proactive approach to their work.
- A resilient and confident attitude when dealing directly with clients.
- Excellent commercial understanding and the ability to adapt to new situations and work environments.
- Chinese language skills (written and spoken) would be an advantage though not essential.
Compensation, Benefits & Location:
This role offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package in the alternative legal services marketplace. Axiomites also get access to professional development resources and learning and development programs. Axiomites predominately work on a remote basis, with the exception that some clients require on-site presence.
Axiom is the global leader in high-calibre, on-demand legal talent. Covering North America, the UK, Europe, and APAC, we enable legal departments to drive efficiency and growth and meet the demands of today’s business landscape with best in breed alterative legal services.
Axiom is a leader in diversity, inclusion, and social engagement. Diversity is core to our values and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud to be named a best place to work for LGBTQ+ Equality, earning top marks in the 2021 Corporate Equality Index for the second consecutive year. Axiom’s legal department is Mansfield certified and is committed to considering at least 50% diverse candidates for leadership roles and outside counsel representation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Axiom ensures equal employment opportunity in recruitment and employment, without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, nationality, national or ethnic origin, religious creed or belief, political opinion, sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy or maternity, age, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital (or civil or other partnership recognized by law) status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, military service, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Axiom prohibits and will not tolerate any such discrimination or harassment.
We understand that many legal professionals have chosen to adopt the consultancy model, and we are happy to discuss this option with you. We offer both consultants and employees the opportunity to work with our enviable client roster.
Contact us in complete confidence to find out more about opportunities to work with Axiom as an employee or consultant.
Accommodation for Individuals with Disabilities: Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Axiom will attempt to provide reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities who require an accommodation to participate in the application process. To request an accommodation to complete the application form, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Applicant Accommodation” in the subject line.
Axiom Global HK Limited is a registered employment agency (License #20870). Axiom, as a corporate entity, does not offer legal advice, and is not a registered foreign law firm.
Axiom respects your privacy. For an explanation of the kind of information we collect about you and how it is used, our full privacy notice is available at https://www.axiomlaw.com/privacy-notice.
Employment with Axiom may be contingent upon successful completion of a background check, providing proof of identity, and possessing the necessary legal authorization to work.
By submitting an application, you acknowledge that all information contained therein, and provided at any part of the application process, is correct and accurate to the best of your knowledge.