Technology, SaaS/Cloud Lawyer
UK - London
We are currently seeking a Technology, SaaS/Cloud Lawyer to work with some of the world’s largest companies across all industries. This is an exciting opportunity to tackle complex legal challenges on a global scale.
- Provide practical legal advice and support on international business matters in a fast-paced environment.
- Work with and advise business clients directly, as well as providing guidance and practical solutions for various corporate policies.
- Maintain strong, collaborative relationships with internal business partners and stakeholders.
- 3+ PQE, drafting and negotiating technology related contracts and agreements including SaaS, Cloud, Software Licensing and Confidentiality.
- Experience in the SaaS industry.
- Experience working independently and cross-functionally.
- Experience taking on complex projects.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Active Practicing Certificate.
- Must reside in the United Kingdom.
- Experience with internet, social media and e-commerce issues.
- A solid understanding of general product, business development and policy related to online consumer facing platforms.
- Experience working with product development and engineering teams.
- Experience at a technology company as a product counsel, advising on consumer protection, privacy data security, Internet law, IP law and with a focus on product or R&D.
- Demonstrated experience advising clients in the development of internet, mobile, video or gaming products.
- Experience with Consumer Protection issues, the Communications Decency Act, the E-Commerce Directive strongly preferred.
Compensation, Benefits & Location:
This role offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package in the alternative legal services marketplace, that includes health benefits, pension and more. Axiomites also get access to professional development resources and learning and development programs. Axiomites predominately work remotely, with the exception that some clients require on-site presence.
Axiom is the global leader in high-calibre, on-demand legal talent. Covering North America, the UK, Europe, and APAC, we enable legal departments to drive efficiency and growth and meet the demands of today’s business landscape with best in breed alterative legal services.
Axiom is a leader in diversity, inclusion, and social engagement. Diversityis core to our values and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud to be named a best place to work for LGBTQ+ Equality, earning top marks in the 2021 Corporate Equality Index for the second consecutive year. Axiom’s legal department is Mansfield certified and is committed to considering at least 50% diverse candidates for leadership roles and outside counsel representation.
Learn more about working at Axiom.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Axiom ensures equal employment opportunity in recruitment and employment, without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, nationality, national or ethnic origin, religious creed or belief, political opinion, sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy or maternity, age, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital (or civil or other partnership recognized by law) status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, military service, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Axiom prohibits and will not tolerate any such discrimination or harassment.
We understand that many legal professionals have chosen to adopt the consultancy model, and we are happy to discuss this option with you. We offer both consultants and employees the opportunity to work with our enviable client roster. Contact us in complete confidence to find out more about opportunities to work with Axiom as an employee or consultant.
Accommodation for Individuals with Disabilities: Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Axiom will provide reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities who require an accommodation to participate in each stage of the recruitment process. To request an accommodation to complete the application form, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Applicant Accommodation” in the subject line.
Axiom Global Limited is a company registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 11777468 Registered Office: 159/173 St John Street, London. England, EC1V 4QJ.
Axiom respects your privacy. For an explanation of the kind of information we collect about you and how it is used, our full privacy notice is available at https://www.axiomlaw.com/privacy-notice.
Employment with Axiom may be contingent upon successful completion of a background check, providing proof of identity, and possessing the necessary legal authorization to work.
By submitting an application, you acknowledge that all information contained therein, and provided at any part of the application process, is correct and accurate to the best of your knowledge.