Legal Consultant - Technology
Singapore - Remote
Currently, we're hiring Legal Consultants with Technology experience to join us with:
- Ideally, a minimum of 3 years’ PQE advising on a wide spectrum of technology related legal matters (including e-commerce, Cloud, FinTech and other technology product and services) gained either within private practice or in house.
- Exposure to data privacy regulations would be a benefit though not essential.
The responsibilities for this role will include:
- Working side by side with the legal and business teams of our F500 clients to help internal stakeholders meet company goals.
- Providing practical legal advice and support on commercial matters in a dynamic environment.
- Drafting, reviewing, negotiating and advising on a variety of transactions such as inbound/outbound licensing agreements, software development contracts, services and consulting agreements, IT and business process outsourcing agreements, and SaaS agreements.
- Advising on legal issues associated with the development, implementation and use of technology products in connection with the company’ products and services.
Axiom is a leader in diversity, inclusion, and social engagement. Diversity is core to our values and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, offering access to a variety of professional development programs and continuing legal education opportunities.
Since 2000, we’ve reached legal professionals globally and been committed to reimagining legal work. We seek to live up to the New York Times’ prediction that, “A more sweeping transformation may be on the horizon. And it may look a lot like Axiom”.
Our company is ranked #1 in business of law, innovation in corporate strategy, and innovation in law firm efficiency by the Financial Times.
Learn more about working at Axiom.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Axiom ensures equal employment opportunity in recruitment and employment, without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, nationality, national or ethnic origin, religious creed or belief, political opinion, sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy or maternity, age, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital (or civil or other partnership recognized by law) status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, military service, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Axiom prohibits and will not tolerate any such discrimination or harassment.
We understand that many legal professionals have chosen to adopt the consultancy model, and we are happy to discuss this option with you. We offer both consultants and employees the opportunity to work with our enviable client roster.
Contact us in complete confidence to find out more about opportunities to work with Axiom as an employee or consultant.
Axiom Global Solutions Pte. Ltd. (Axiom SG) is a registered employment agency (License #12S5884). Axiom as a corporate entity, does not offer legal advice, and is not a registered foreign law firm.
Axiom respects your privacy. For an explanation of the kind of information we collect about you and how it is used, our full privacy notice is available at https://www.axiomlaw.com/privacy-notice.
Employment with Axiom may be contingent upon successful completion of a background check, providing proof of identity, and possessing the necessary legal authorization to work.
By submitting an application, you acknowledge that all information contained therein, and provided at any part of the application process, is correct and accurate to the best of your knowledge.