US - Remote
We are currently seeking M&A Lawyers to work with our F500 client base across multiple industries.
- Advise clients on all aspects of M&A transactions, including structuring, negotiation, due diligence, and post-closing integration
- Draft, review, and negotiate a wide range of transactional documents, including purchase, merger, confidentiality, and disclosure agreements
- Coordinate activities of large deal teams and internal and external stakeholders, from due diligence through closing and integration to facilitate seamless deal execution
- Provide strategic guidance to clients on deal structures, regulatory compliance, and other legal considerations
- 3+ years of experience as an M&A attorney at an AmLaw firm or F500 in-house legal department
- Extensive knowledge of M&A law, including experience with drafting and negotiating transactional documents
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and valuation methodologies
- In-house experience with a public company is preferred, including both deal support and post-deal support
- Experience in mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, divestitures, private equity, or fund investment either in an in-house legal team or law firm is a plus
- Active membership and good standing in the state bar where you are currently residing
Compensation, Benefits & Location:
This role offers a range of competitive compensation and a highly competitive benefits package in the alternative legal services marketplace that includes health benefits, 401K and more. Axiomites also get access to professional development resources and learning and development programs. Axiomites predominately work remotely, with the exception that some clients require on-site presence.
Axiom is the global leader in high-caliber, on-demand legal talent. Covering North America, the UK, Europe, and APAC, we enable legal departments to drive efficiency and growth and meet the demands of today’s business landscape with best in breed alterative legal services.
Axiom is a leader in diversity, inclusion, and social engagement. Diversity is core to our values and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud to be named a best place to work for LGBTQ+ Equality, earning top marks in the 2021 Corporate Equality Index for the second consecutive year. Axiom’s legal department is Mansfield certified and is committed to considering at least 50% diverse candidates for leadership roles and outside counsel representation.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Axiom ensures equal employment opportunity in recruitment and employment, without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, nationality, national or ethnic origin, religious creed or belief, political opinion, sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy or maternity, age, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital (or civil or other partnership recognized by law) status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, military service, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Axiom prohibits and will not tolerate any such discrimination or harassment.
Accommodation for Individuals with Disabilities: Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Axiom will provide reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities who require an accommodation to participate in each stage of the recruitment process. To request an accommodation to complete the application form, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Applicant Accommodation” in the subject line.
Axiom respects your privacy. For an explanation of the kind of information we collect about you and how it is used, our full privacy notice is available at https://www.axiomlaw.com/privacy-notice.
Employment with Axiom may be contingent upon successful completion of a background check, providing proof of identity, and possessing the necessary legal authorization to work.
By submitting an application, you acknowledge that all information contained therein, and provided at any part of the application process, is correct and accurate to the best of your knowledge.