How a Corporate Law Firm Can Benefit from Working with Axiom
By Axiom Law
From the disruption of a global pandemic to continued economic uncertainty, the legal landscape has grown increasingly rocky in recent years. With so many obstacles to growth, your corporate law firm must become ever more efficient and agile.
As the world's leading provider of on-demand legal talent, Axiom is ready to help your practice make the most of every budgeted dollar in a way that won't jeopardize client relationships or place legal outcomes at risk.
How can your firm benefit from working with Axiom? Let's take a closer look.
Flexible Staffing Solutions for Your Corporate Law Firm
By accessing Axiom's deep bench of legal talent, your corporate law firm can flexibly staff projects and engagements in a way that aligns with its evolving business strategies and goals. We offer several market-leading solutions, any of which can be customized to meet the unique needs of your practice.
- Axiom Counsel: Senior lawyers with AmLaw 200 and Fortune 500 credentials.
- Axiom Secondments: Lawyers with deep experience in a wide range of practice areas who can seamlessly navigate the complex legal matters typically handled by a corporate law firm.
- Axiom Structured Teams: Ideal for any project or initiation that requires experienced oversight/leadership and the assistance of multiple lawyers.
Your practice can engage Axiom lawyers for as long as they're needed. While the average is nine months, many of our engagements last just a few days, and others extend for months and years.
Axiom Goes Further than Most Legal Staffing Agencies
Axiom goes above and beyond what most staffing agencies offer by striving to field talent capable of handling the most complex and challenging legal work.
We must be highly discerning, as not every attorney has what it takes to be an Axiom lawyer. We ultimately hire just one out of every 25 candidates who apply. Before they’re hired, each applicant goes through a rigorous interview and screening process and must provide references from at least three supervisors.
This selectivity has enabled Axiom to build a global network of seasoned and knowledgeable attorneys who average 15 years of experience, including graduates of U.S. News & World Reports' Top 50 Law Schools and seasoned veterans of the AmLaw 200 and Fortune 500.
Engaging an Axiom Lawyer is Simple
Since our founding over 20 years ago, the Axiom legal network has grown to encompass more than 14,000 lawyers worldwide working in more than 30 languages. Our ranks include both generalists and attorneys with deep experience in a range of practice areas:
- Capital Markets and Securities Lawyers
- Commercial and Contract Lawyers
- Corporate Lawyers
- Data Privacy & Cybersecurity Lawyers
- Finance Lawyers
- Insurance Lawyers
- Intellectual Property Lawyers
- Labor & Employment Lawyers
- Legal Support
- Commercial Litigation Lawyers
- Mergers & Acquisitions Lawyers
- Real Estate Lawyers
- Regulatory and Compliance Lawyers
Your corporate law firm can engage one or more of these high-caliber legal professionals through a simple, four step process.
- Tell us about your specific legal needs.
- You'll receive a list of instant talent matches for review.
- A hand-curated shortlist will follow within three business days.
- You'll interview and begin working with your new Axiom lawyer.
Once your corporate law firm engages an Axiom lawyer, we'll partner with you throughout the onboarding process to ensure the lawyer is meeting your high standards from the very start. We're not a law firm and don't offer legal advice. Your firm has complete control over the attorney's work.
While navigating the legal landscape is unlikely to get any easier, Axiom is well-positioned to help your practice work smarter, adapt faster, and overcome the obstacles to its success.
If your corporate law firm is ready to access high-quality, flexible legal talent, connect with Axiom to find a lawyer.
With a deep bench of on-demand lawyers in 14 practice areas, Axiom can provide legal talent to business law firms & in-house legal teams around the world.
Axiom’s innovative approach to law attracts talented lawyers who want to do high-quality legal work with industry leaders worldwide.
Contract negotiation is a challenge for legal departments due to the large, uneven volume of work. Axiom’s lawyers can help empower legal teams with flexible, effective contract support.