How to Expand Your Legal Resources Without Unnecessary Law Firm Work
By Kelsey Provow
💡Fight rising law firm rates and shrinking budgets with strategic resourcing in this closer look at alternative solutions to law firm work. Hit the link below to watch now or bookmark it for later.
The rise in Big Law billing is everywhere. The need to feed associate salaries and bonuses despite corporate budget cuts across industries feels tone-deaf, especially after legal leaders have already aired their grievances with traditional law firms’ inability to prioritize their business and provide practical over conceptual advice. But what if legal leaders had another option?
Axiom is starting the new year by breaking down traditional expectations and posing the questions: Why does the modern GC have to settle for expensive, conceptual legal advice when what they really want is budget-friendly, practical advice? Can 2024 be the year to obtain more with less? Axiom’s Higher Bar panelists believe so.
Join Axiom’s own Brad Drummond as he explores the art and science of optimizing legal resources in 2024 with Evan Magruder, General Counsel & Chief Compliance Officer at RECOGNIZE, and Charlie Sandel, Attorney with Axiom. This webinar can help empower legal professionals by providing insight into-
- Strategic Timing: See how to uncover the right moments to engage external counsel and align their support with your legal department's fluctuating needs.
- Business Drivers: Explore the reasons why businesses are increasingly turning to external counsel, from specialized knowledge to managing overflow work and mitigating risks.
- Cost-effective Solutions: Learn innovative approaches to achieve cost efficiencies without compromising on quality, including alternative fee arrangements, technology integration, and strategic vendor management.
- Risk Mitigation: Identify how external counsel can act as a strategic ally in risk management, providing insights and guidance to safeguard your organization from legal pitfalls.
- Building Effective Partnerships: Get insights into developing robust relationships with external legal partners to help ensure seamless collaboration and foster a mutual understanding of your organization's unique needs.
- Technology Integration: Go inside the role of technology in enhancing collaboration between in-house teams and external counsel, streamlining communication, and maximizing productivity.
The webinar is a must-watch for legal professionals, in-house counsel, and corporate leaders who want to make the most of their legal resources in 2024. Share this webinar with your teammates and stakeholders to align your goals for greater business success.
💡 Fight rising law firm rates and shrinking budgets.
Kelsey Provow is an award-winning writer and editor passionate about sharing unique and thought-provoking narratives. After obtaining her master's degree in professional writing, she has spent over a decade writing across multiple industries, including publishing, academia, and legal.
Learn more about Axiom's first full year of innovative law firm practice and how they offer industry’s broadest array of law firm services and solutions.
When do you really need the expense of a law firm? You probably don't need a law firm during this inflationary economy. Agile legal talent is the answer.
With a deep bench of on-demand lawyers in 14 practice areas, Axiom can provide legal talent to business law firms & in-house legal teams around the world.