Company Secretarial Officer
Hong Kong - Hong Kong
We are currently seeking a Company Secretarial Officer.
- Assisting and working closely with in house legal teams (across listed and non listed companies) to execute a range of company secretarial functions including:
- Incorporation and dissolution of companies / subsidiaries along with changes in shareholders / directors where required
- Assisting with the preparation of annual reports, announcements, minutes and circulars
- Assisting with the preparation and organization of shareholder / board meetings
- Ensuring compliance with listings rules, the Company Ordinance and SFO where required
- Maintaining statutory and company secretarial records in line with local guidelines
- Early career to mid-level company secretaries (qualified and non-qualified) with the ideal profile being one with 1-5 years of experience across the spectrum of company secretarial responsibilities, gained either within MNCs / listed companies / financial institutions / professional services firms.
- Exposure to listing rules along with a HKICS / ICSA qualification would be a benefit though not essential for this position.
Compensation, Benefits & Location:
This role offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package in the alternative legal services marketplace. Axiomites also get access to professional development resources and learning and development programs. Axiomites predominately work on a remote basis, with the exception that some clients require on-site presence.
Axiom is the global leader in high-calibre, on-demand legal talent. Covering North America, the UK, Europe, and APAC, we enable legal departments to drive efficiency and growth and meet the demands of today’s business landscape with best in breed alterative legal services.
Axiom is a leader in diversity, inclusion, and social engagement. Diversity is core to our values and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud to be named a best place to work for LGBTQ+ Equality, earning top marks in the 2021 Corporate Equality Index for the second consecutive year. Axiom’s legal department is Mansfield certified and is committed to considering at least 50% diverse candidates for leadership roles and outside counsel representation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Axiom ensures equal employment opportunity in recruitment and employment, without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, nationality, national or ethnic origin, religious creed or belief, political opinion, sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy or maternity, age, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital (or civil or other partnership recognized by law) status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, military service, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Axiom prohibits and will not tolerate any such discrimination or harassment.
We understand that many legal professionals have chosen to adopt the consultancy model, and we are happy to discuss this option with you. We offer both consultants and employees the opportunity to work with our enviable client roster.
Contact us in complete confidence to find out more about opportunities to work with Axiom as an employee or consultant.
Accommodation for Individuals with Disabilities: Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Axiom will attempt to provide reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities who require an accommodation to participate in the application process. To request an accommodation to complete the application form, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Applicant Accommodation” in the subject line.
Axiom Global HK Limited is a registered employment agency (License #20870). Axiom, as a corporate entity, does not offer legal advice, and is not a registered foreign law firm.
Axiom respects your privacy. For an explanation of the kind of information we collect about you and how it is used, our full privacy notice is available at https://www.axiomlaw.com/privacy-notice.
Employment with Axiom may be contingent upon successful completion of a background check, providing proof of identity, and possessing the necessary legal authorization to work.
By submitting an application, you acknowledge that all information contained therein, and provided at any part of the application process, is correct and accurate to the best of your knowledge.