Start Date and Time: 2021-10-19 13:00:00
End Date and Time: 2021-10-19 14:00:00
Growth in legal technology holds the promise of giving lawyers greater capacity and reducing the cost of legal services. Our next Legally Disrupted webinar will feature a conversation with Kristen Sonday, co-founder and CEO of Paladin, a startup whose mission is to help lawyers do more and better pro bono work. Kristen is also a partner at LongJump Fund, an early-stage venture capital fund, and Co-Chair of Legal Services Corporation’s Emerging Leaders Council.
Alongside Zach Abramowitz (CEO, Killer Whale Strategies), Kristen will explore:
- The role of technology in enabling greater quantity and quality of pro bono work pro bono work.
- How some of the best legal organizations are measuring the impact and value of pro bono.
- Typical misconceptions about pro bono, and some of the frictions that prevent lawyers from doing more meaningful pro bono work.
- How the best legal departments are encouraging pro bono, and how to make the case internally to expand pro bono opportunities.
- The market opportunity for access to justice startups.
CTA Text: Register Now
CTA Link: https://event.on24.com/wcc/r/3427533/1AF5BD67DA57137AEDAB2B83CA5049D1?partnerref=axiomemail