Start Date and Time: 2022-03-16 13:00:00
End Date and Time: 2022-03-16 14:00:00
The Legalweek conference will be back in person from March 8-11 for the first time in more than two years. For many lawyers, the Legalweek conference in February 2020 was the last time they gathered at a major industry event before the onset of the pandemic. Join Editor-in-Chief of The American Lawyer and Global Legal Brands at ALM, Gina Passarella, and Legaltech News Editor-in-Chief, Zach Warren, for a conversation reflecting upon the most compelling stories and trends emerging out of this year’s conference. Explore:
- Is the price of legal services going to continue becoming more expensive and will clients push back?
- Is the Great Resignation fact or fiction and is remote work here to stay or should we be getting ready for the Great Return?
- How are legal organizations of all shapes and sizes planning to compete for talent?
- Where are the best employment opportunities going to be for today’s attorneys?
- What are the most important technology trends both for insiders and for practicing attorneys?
CTA Text: View On Demand
CTA Link: https://www.axiomlaw.com/legalweek-2022-webinar