Philadelphia, PA Attorneys & Lawyers On-Demand
Axiom works with over 50% of Fortune 100 companies and has 1,400+ lawyers with Fortune 500 experience, giving lawyers access to some of the best legal jobs in Philadelphia and clients access to high-caliber lawyers barred in Philadelphia.
This app works best with the following supported browsers:
We recommend that you download and use the latest version of a supported browser before continuing.
“By partnering with Axiom, we get the quality, flexibility, and expertise we would normally find at a top law firm, but delivered in a way that’s much more integrated with our business. It’s enabled us to grow faster and reduce risk.”
"Axiom lawyers have the same acumen and capability as large law firm lawyers or members of my in-house team, and they sit with us to understand how the business operates."
“I never would have thought external providers could work so efficiently and seamlessly with us and become part of the legal team.”
“We were able to accomplish more as a department, save over $400,000 on our legal spend, and maintain flexibility as our needs changed.”
Find Attorney Jobs in Philadelphia, PA - Reimagine Your Legal Career
Axiom empowers you to choose how and when you work, gain access to innovative clients, and balance your life and legal practice.See Current Opportunities
Get started with four easy steps
These steps can be completed in as little as 24 hours.
Philadelphia Lawyers for Every Major Industry
Founded over 20 years ago to meet the unique resourcing needs of modern in-house legal departments, Axiom is committed to helping our clients control costs, effectively manage risk, and meet changing market conditions without putting legal outcomes at risk.
By partnering with us, your business gains access to the world’s deepest bench of on-demand legal talent. We have more than 14,000 attorneys working across 10 countries and in 30 languages, including Philadelphia lawyers with experience in 28 major industries and more than a dozen practice areas.
Axiom lawyers cover a wide range of legal practice areas
Our Philadelphia lawyers average 15 years of experience, and many are veterans of Fortune 500 Companies and Am Law 200 law firms. Their ranks also include graduates from U.S. News & World Report’s Top 50 Law Schools. To ensure they are fully capable of meeting – if not exceeding – your highest standards, each candidate is subject to a meticulous screening and background check process that ultimately leads Axiom to hire just 1 out of every 10 attorneys who apply.
Custom Legal Solutions to Meet Your Needs
Whether you’re looking for Philadelphia business lawyers able to work onsite or remotely, Axiom’s formidable network of on-demand legal talent affords us the ability to craft flexible, bespoke solutions that align with your unique needs and goals.
- Axiom Counsel: Our roster of elite Axiom Counsel lawyers with Am Law 200 law firm and Fortune 500 experience can provide law-firm-quality support and deep subject-matter experience for a single, complex legal project, multiple matters requiring different types of knowledge, and even on an as-needed basis.
- Legal Secondments: The Axiom Secondments program can connect you with Philadelphia lawyers across a broad range of practice areas, all of whom possess the business acumen to navigate the complexities of in-house legal work with ease. Lawyers on Secondments are ideal when you need to fill temporary resource gaps, require extra support for seasonal or unexpected surges in workload, or have reason to augment knowledge in one or more practice areas.
- Structured Teams: Axiom Structured Teams are available to assist with single complex legal projects, multiple complex initiatives requiring centralized coordination, or any matter that requires experienced oversight/ leadership and the assistance of multiple Philadelphia lawyers.
Engage Our Philadelphia Business Lawyers in 4 Easy Steps
Whether you’re looking for a generalist to take on day-to-day in-house legal tasks or a team with subject-matter acumen to handle a complex initiative, Axiom makes it easy to connect with Philadelphia lawyers capable of meeting a wide range of needs.
- Step 1: Connect with Axiom to schedule your consultation.
- Step 2: Receive a curated list of lawyers matching your needs.
- Step 3: Interview one or more of our suggested Philadelphia lawyers.
- Step 4: Your Axiom lawyer begins work.
Your in-house legal team will be responsible for supervising the work of your Axiom attorney. We are not a law firm and don’t offer legal advice. Once you’ve engaged one of our Philadelphia lawyers, we’ll partner with you throughout the onboarding process to ensure they’re meeting your high standards from day one.
Ready to Get Started?
Our network of seasoned Philadelphia lawyers can provide your team with crucial assistance and deep knowledge exactly when you need it most.
Ready to get started? Contact Axiom today.