Axiom for Industrials and Oil & Gas
Axiom matches world-class legal talent with the complex needs of industrials, energy, and oil & gas legal and compliance teams, empowering them to adapt quickly to market fluctuations and company priorities.
Industrial, energy, and oil & gas companies are being heavily impacted by increased workflows, tighter budgets, and business disruptions from world health concerns and ever-evolving trade compliance issues, driving new levels of uncertainty and risk for the legal department.
Accessing the right talent is key to your success during times of increased risk and fluctuating work volume. Axiom supports automotive, chemicals, oil and gas, aerospace and defense, airlines, energy, raw materials, real estate and construction, and transportation clients.Get support
When writing contracts I work with the client to help them figure out their priorities, what pitfalls they might face, and how they can make an informed business decision. There’s a legal role of advising with respect to risk, and a client function of deciding how much risk tolerance they have. You put it all together and it feels like solving the New York Times crossword puzzle.
An unpredictable environment
M&A activity was down over 30% in 2019, according to Deloitte, as many businesses are divesting in order to focus on operations and expanding through partnership agreements
Increased risk for supply chain disruptions and trade compliance due to trade uncertainties on tariffs and sanctions
Legal teams must ensure data security and privacy as the number of connected devices and network infrastructure grows
Rethink your legal department
Our support can be structured to meet your needs, with a single secondee or a team solution, to offer support in areas that include:
Sales/vendor/procurement (direct and indirect), NDAs and partnership agreements, EPC sub-contract agreements, real estate lease (purchase and sale agreements), playbooks and templates
Regulatory and compliance
Trade compliance and economic sanctions, conflict of interest, anti-corruption/money laundering, investigations
Regulatory compliance (including GDPR and CCPA), flexible subject matter expertise, ongoing privacy program management
SaaS agreements, software licensing and procurement agreements, technology purchase and sale agreements
Commercial contracts lawyers
Industrial engagements in 2019
of F100 are clients
Why work with Axiom?
Why work with Axiom?
Access world-class legal talent
- Our lawyers have an average of 15 years' experience
- Rated in the top 25% of all lawyers by Axiom clients, based on client surveys
- 800+ Commercial contract lawyers, 200+ data privacy lawyers, and 120+ regulatory and compliance lawyers
Build a dynamic legal team
- 4 of top 5 manufacturing companies are clients
- Harness a global network of legal talent across North America, Europe, and Asia
- Tap into 20 years of client-driven experience and best practices
Work with a partner who understands your business
- 85 Energy and Industrial clients in 2019 including a majority of supermajors and the top automotive companies
- 99% of our clients in a 2019 survey say they would recommend Axiom
- Structured onboarding and feedback process to minimize time to productivity and stay in alignment with client success