Corporate secretarial services ensure that your business stays compliant while navigating regulatory changes.
With economic uncertainty and threats of recession leaving businesses of nearly every size stretched thin, due diligence and essential corporate governance matters can easily fall through the cracks.
That’s why so many companies in nearly every major industry – including over half of the Fortune 100 – turn to Axiom for corporate secretarial services that will allow their leadership to work smarter, adapt faster, and make the most of every budgeted dollar.
From company formation and restructuring to business transactions, legal document drafting, and more, Axiom is ready to leverage the world’s deepest bench of on-demand legal talent to help your company increase efficiency, ensure compliance with regulatory obligations, and mitigate risk.
To find a lawyer or legal support services, explore our network of business lawyers.
Axiom is not a law firm and does not provide legal advice. Our clients' legal teams supervise the legal work of the Axiom lawyer.
Get in Touch With Axiom
Let's discuss your legal department challenges and work together to find the right talent solutions.
Why Choose Axiom for Corporate Secretarial Services
Today’s corporate secretaries are no longer mere functionaries tasked with purely administrative and compliance-related duties.
More often than not, they’re viewed as a senior, strategic-level corporate officer and required to provide sound advice and guidance that will allow board members and other key stakeholders to effectively navigate a wide array of ever-changing rules, regulations, and standards. As a result, more and more companies are turning to lawyers with large-firm corporate or securities experience to take on the corporate secretary role.
Businesses that partner with Axiom for corporate secretarial services gain immediate access to a world-class legal network that includes thousands of skilled lawyers with experience in nearly every practice area and industry.
- Technology: Whether your company focuses on internet services and platforms, making hardware or software, or manufacturing semiconductors, Axiom’s corporate secretarial services can connect you with lawyers who have the in-house knowledge and experience needed to meet the unique needs of the tech industry.
- Banking and Finance: Many of our attorneys have deep experience providing guidance and corporate governance support to consumer and investment banks, hedge funds, asset management, private equity, FinTech, and financial institution groups.
- Life Sciences: The Axiom network includes attorneys skilled at providing strategic and tactical guidance to companies within the healthcare, pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device, and chemical sectors.
- Manufacturing and Materials: Many of our legal professionals possess the necessary background to ensure good corporate governance in the automotive, food & beverage, consumer goods, construction, transportation, and energy sectors.
- Consumer Services: Our network also includes lawyers with extensive exposure to the consumer services space, including companies focused on media, education, hospitality, retail, and telecom.
We Set an Exacting Standard for Corporate Secretarial Services
Axiom understands that the standards for lawyers providing corporate secretarial services can’t merely be high – they must be exacting. We’ve been helping in-house legal departments meet their complex resourcing needs for over 20 years and take pride in our ability to craft bespoke corporate governance solutions for companies and organizations across a range of industries.
To maintain our exacting standards, we only hire one out of every 10 attorneys who apply to work with us. Each is subject to a robust and meaningful screening process, including extensive reference checks that require every prospective hire to provide references from at least three former supervisors.
This selectivity allows Axiom to consistently provide our clients with on-demand corporate secretarial and legal support services of the highest caliber. The lawyers within our network average more than 15 years of experience, and many have graduated from a US News & World Report Top 50 Law School. Nearly all have worked in-house, and over half are veterans of Fortune 250 companies.
Find corporate secretarial services for your business.
Engagements Structured to Your Needs
Our tailor-made legal solutions allow Axiom to structure each engagement to your specific needs and goals.
Looking to fill resource gaps, meet unexpected or seasonal surges in workflow, or augment knowledge across various practice areas? Choose Axiom’s market-leading Secondments solution to supplement your legal departments’ fluctuating resource needs.
Seeking law-firm quality subject-matter experience but wary of paying increasingly (and prohibitively) expensive hourly rates? Access our network of senior attorneys with AmLaw 200 and Fortune 500 experience.
Axiom Structured Teams
Need comprehensive assistance with a complex project or challenging legal matter? Led by a seasoned manager, a structured team possesses the specific industry knowledge required to tackle your company’s medium-to-high complexity legal initiatives.