Are you preparing to launch a new corporation, partnership, or startup?
While hiring additional in-house counsel or retaining an outside law firm to handle the formalities of business formation might be beyond your means at the moment, forgoing legal assistance could sink your nascent enterprise before it ever has a chance to get off the ground.
Fortunately, there is an alternative.
As the architect of the world’s deepest bench of on-demand legal talent, Axiom is where the world’s top companies turn when they need to work harder, adapt faster, and drive cost savings without compromising outcomes. From corporate structuring and registration to licensing and taxes, we can connect you with an experienced and flexible business formation attorney capable of ensuring you’re off to the strongest possible start.
Explore our network of attorneys to find a business lawyer.
Axiom is not a law firm and does not provide legal advice.
Our clients' legal teams supervise the legal work of the Axiom lawyer.
Get in Touch With Axiom
Let's discuss your legal department challenges and work together to find the right talent solutions.
A High-Level Business Formation Attorney for Every Industry
No matter your niche, you can count on Axiom to match a high-caliber, flexible business formation attorney to your specific needs and preferences. Our legal professionals serve every major industry and include lawyers with the relevant experience to assist with a wide range of business formation matters and functions:
- Advising on various business structures (sole proprietorship, partnership, corporation, limited liability company, etc.).
- Drafting all necessary agreements, including partnership agreements, articles of incorporation and bylaws (for new corporations) and articles of organization and operating agreements (for new LLCs).
- Filing all government registration documents necessary for business formation, including fictitious business name registration.
- Drafting all necessary tax forms to get your new enterprise up and running.
- Securing all necessary permits and licenses from local, state, and federal governments.
Find the right Axiom legal talent for your business.
Axiom’s 14,000 lawyers average 15 years of experience. Many are veterans of Fortune 500 companies and Am Law 200 law firms, and a significant number are graduates of a US News & World Report Top 50 Law School.
To ensure our clients always receive nothing short of world-class legal support, we’ve implemented an exceptionally rigorous screening process that ultimately leads us to hire just 10 out of every 25 lawyers who apply with Axiom. Before they’re hired by Axiom, each business formation attorney is subject to extensive reference checks and must provide recommendations from at least three former supervisors.
Engaging an Axiom Business Formation Attorney Couldn’t be Easier!
Launching a new business takes a considerable amount of time and energy.
Because we know you don’t have a second to waste, Axiom makes it easy to connect with the right business formation attorney in as little as 24 hours:
- Step 1: Contact Axiom to schedule your consultation.
- Step 2: Receive a curated list of business formation attorneys matching your needs.
- Step 3: Interview one or more of our suggested legal professionals.
- Step 4: Your Axiom business formation attorney begins work.
Engagements Structured to Your Needs
Our tailor-made legal solutions allow Axiom to structure each engagement to your specific needs and goals.
Looking to fill resource gaps, meet unexpected or seasonal surges in workflow, or augment knowledge across various practice areas? Choose Axiom’s market-leading Secondments solution to supplement your legal departments’ fluctuating resource needs.
Seeking law-firm quality subject-matter experience but wary of paying increasingly (and prohibitively) expensive hourly rates? Access our network of senior attorneys with AmLaw 200 and Fortune 500 experience.
Axiom Structured Teams
Need comprehensive assistance with a complex project or challenging legal matter? Led by a seasoned manager, a structured team possesses the specific industry knowledge required to tackle your company’s medium-to-high complexity legal initiatives.