Legal Hiring: The Digital Transformation
May 24, 2023 | 01 PM EDT
About the Webinar
Attorneys leverage technology now more than ever (whether it’s via virtual offices in a post-pandemic environment, workflow software to help oversee the lifecycle of legal matters, or AI to automate contract management). But, when it comes to tech-enabled hiring, the industry hasn’t fully crossed the digital divide. And GCs need help hiring. In-house counsel are being tested with increasing workloads and novel emerging risks. Given the economic headwinds at play, they are also dealing with budget cuts, attrition, and hiring freezes relative to permanent in-house lawyers. Law firms have never been the ideal solution for overflow work given their expensive rates and lack in in-house knowledge. Historically large rate increases make them less ideal than ever. So, how can in-house lawyers get the legal support they need when they need it, cost-efficiently?
In this webinar, Axiom will unveil the results of its survey of both in-house legal hirers and legal operations professionals regarding their interest in/use of a digital legal hiring channel or marketplace. Survey findings address:
- How a digital hiring channel or marketplace benefits legal leaders
- The importance of an “always-on” hiring model
- Tech-enabled agility related to mapping legal matters to the right talent
- The impact of digital hiring on risk mitigation
- How digital hiring channels can support legal ops professionals trying to migrate from fixed to variable cost structures
Founder & Legal Startup Investor, Killer Whale Strategies
Vice President, Product, Axiom
Head of Global Legal Operations, Expedia
Check your inbox for a link to view the on-demand webinar recording.