Is Your 2023 Budget Already Outdated? How to Reduce Spend and Increase Value
May 3, 2023 | 01 PM EDT
About the Webinar
The course has been set. The budget polished and tightened. Legal leaders have finished the painstaking task of cementing their annual budgeting plan. Now, they are left with the final step: reconciling their plans with the unpredictable nature of a recessionary economy.
For most legal leaders, this won’t be their first recessionary rodeo. But it will still be unique, and every legal leader—whether sage with experience or a bit green—will need to reconcile their previous budgeting plans to reflect today’s environment.
Learn how to empower your legal team to address volatile and fluid economic factors as they present themselves, allowing your department to adapt on a dime while still keeping your budget’s broader baselines in mind.
Join this webinar to learn how to:
- Plan for contingencies (including unexpected hiring freezes and budget cuts)
- Transition legal spend from fixed to flexible
- Better anticipate the impact of new expenses, like hiring permanent lawyers with different expertise and/or engaging new law firms
- Reduce spend and provide easier financial planning and ongoing management
- Pivot spend to cost-effective resources such as legal tech and contractor work
Founder & Legal Startup Investor, Killer Whale Strategies
Vice President, Life Sciences & Healthcare, Axiom
Please check your inbox for a link to the on-demand webinar recording.