Key Trends Impacting M&A in 2023
April 19, 2023 | 01 PM EDT
About the Webinar
The M&A landscape is rapidly evolving. As the global economy continues to grapple with recessionary pressures, it's more important than ever to stay ahead of the curve on legal considerations when it comes to M&A deals. Our speakers will discuss the latest developments and challenges in the current market climate and what that means for in-house legal departments.
Whether you're a seasoned M&A professional or new to the field, you won't want to miss this informative session on the key legal trends shaping M&A deals in the year ahead.
Register today to secure your spot and gain valuable insights into the legal landscape of M&A in 2023.
Join this webinar to learn:
- Where businesses are devoting their M&A spend (hint: AI is making waves in this space)
- Key economic trends impacting the deal cycle
- The rise of divestitures and carveouts and the unique legal requirements for these types of deals
- Evolving regulations and strategies for managing risk
- Resources available to help in-house teams adapt to the changing M&A landscape
Founder & Legal Startup Investor, Killer Whale Strategies
Please check your inbox for a link to the on-demand webinar recording.