Start Date and Time: 2020-07-30 11:00:00
End Date and Time: 2020-07-30 12:00:00
Privacy regulations are proliferating, not slowing down or becoming less complex. No matter where a company is headquartered, these regulations, such as the EU General Data Protection Regulation or California Consumer Protection Privacy Act, present a growing operational challenge, especially for companies that are subject to multiple jurisdictions where overlapping obligations are inconsistent.
Join our privacy professionals from the financial services and consumer services industries as they share their combined knowledge about what works and what doesn’t.
They will share actionable insights for operationalizing privacy programs, including:
- Common pitfalls to avoid when building and running a privacy program.
- Aligning procedures for updated regulations and multijurisdictional requirements.
- Adapting following the “Schrems II” ruling on the Privacy Shield, including performing a risk analysis and implementing additional safeguards where necessary
- Wining support from upper management and the C-suite and working with multiple stakeholders.
- Harmonizing the roles of the privacy office and information security.
Host: Dave Cohen, Knowledge Manager, IAPP
Moderator: David Feldman, Solutions Marketing Director, Axiom
Panel: Jo Ann Lengua Davaris, Vice President, Global Privacy, Booking Holdings Inc., Khizar Sheik, Axiom Privacy Lawyer
CTA Text: View On Demand
CTA Link: https://www.axiomlaw.com/benchmarking-privacy-program