Securitisation and Syndicated Finance Lawyer
Australia - Sydney
We are currently seeking Securitisation and Syndicated Finance Lawyer to join our global client on an exciting 6-12 month contract!
- Provide legal counsel and support for securitization and syndicated finance transactions, including structuring, negotiating, and documenting complex deals.
- Conduct thorough legal analysis and due diligence to identify and mitigate potential risks associated with transactions.
- Collaborate with internal teams and external parties to ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Draft and review legal documentation, including offering memoranda, credit agreements, and related transactional documents.
- Stay abreast of regulatory developments and industry trends related to securitization and syndicated finance, and provide guidance to stakeholders accordingly.
- Participate in deal-related meetings and negotiations, representing the legal interests of our client.
- Minimum of 5 years PQE, with a focus on securitisation and syndicated finance transactions, preferably within a financial institution or reputable law firm.
- Strong understanding of relevant laws, regulations, and market practices related to securitisation and syndicated finance.
- Excellent negotiation, communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Proven track record of providing strategic legal advice and solutions within the financial services industry.
Axiom is the global leader in high-calibre, on-demand legal talent. Covering North America, the UK, Europe, and APAC, we enable legal departments to drive efficiency and growth and meet the demands of today’s business landscape with best in breed alterative legal services.
Axiom is a leader in diversity, inclusion, and social engagement. Diversity is core to our values and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud to be named a best place to work for LGBTQ+ Equality, earning top marks in the 2021 Corporate Equality Index for the second consecutive year. Axiom’s legal department is Mansfield certified and is committed to considering at least 50% diverse candidates for leadership roles and outside counsel representation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Axiom ensures equal employment opportunity in recruitment and employment, without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, nationality, national or ethnic origin, religious creed or belief, political opinion, sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy or maternity, age, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital (or civil or other partnership recognized by law) status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, military service, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Axiom prohibits and will not tolerate any such discrimination or harassment.
We understand that many legal professionals have chosen to adopt the consultancy model, and we are happy to discuss this option with you. We offer both consultants and employees the opportunity to work with our enviable client roster. Contact us in complete confidence to find out more about opportunities to work with Axiom as an employee or consultant.
Accommodation for Individuals with Disabilities: Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Axiom will provide reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities who require an accommodation to participate in each stage of the recruitment process. To request an accommodation to complete the application form, please contact us at email@example.com and include “Applicant Accommodation” in the subject line.
Axiom respects your privacy. For an explanation of the kind of information we collect about you and how it is used, our full privacy notice is available at https://www.axiomlaw.com/privacy-notice.
Employment with Axiom may be contingent upon successful completion of a background check, providing proof of identity, and possessing the necessary legal authorization to work.
By submitting an application, you acknowledge that all information contained therein, and provided at any part of the application process, is correct and accurate to the best of your knowledge.