Australia - Melbourne
Axiom, the world's premier provider of on-demand legal talent, has joined forces with renowned multinational brands and is searching for exceptional legal minds to thrive at the crossroads of innovation and high-stakes legal work. If you're ready to redefine your legal journey, keep reading to find out more!
We have an exciting opportunity with an iconic Australian business for a 6-12 months contract!
- Work with and advise business clients directly on employment law and workplace safety matters
- Maintain strong, collaborative relationships with internal business partners and stakeholders.
- Handling employment disputes and litigation.
- 5+ PQE working in Australia.
- Strong knowledge of Australian Employment Laws and the Fair Work Act.
- Experience advising on Australian WHS regulations, compliance requirements, industrial relations, discriminations, harassment and terminations.
- Awareness of new or pending federal and state legislation, rules and regulations and industry developments and trends.
- Experience working independently and cross-functionally.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced legal environment
Why Join Axiom?
Flexibility – take advantage of flexible working arrangements, shifting the balance and giving you autonomy of where and how you work.
A dedicated talent team – we put in the effort to make sure your experience is nothing short of exceptional, by assigning you a dedicated talent partner that oversees your journey with us from when you join Axiom, start your first engagement, and all future engagements!
Referral bonus – once you start working with us, refer your legal peers and enjoy a generous referral bonus as a thank you for expanding the Axiom community!
Diverse experiences – get direct access to opportunities with high-calibre companies before others and build out your career with exciting and challenging work.
Not convinced? Click here to read about our lawyer experiences and find out more about becoming an Axiomite!