Legal Counsel – Construction
Australia - Sydney
Axiom has joined forces with renowned multinational brands and is searching for exceptional legal minds to thrive at the crossroads of innovation and high-stakes legal work. If you're ready to redefine your legal journey, keep reading to find out more!
What we’re looking for:
- 8+ years experience in-house with top organisations or in a law firm within the construction & infrastructure industry.
- Experience and expertise in construction and/or infrastructure projects, including demonstrable experience advising clients across the lifecycle from procurement, D&C to operations of major building or infrastructure projects.
- Expertise in Public-Private-Partnership (PPP) projects is favorable.
- Strong commercial understanding, and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Remote work arrangements can be made for suitable candidates.
- Lead and contribute to bid teams in various construction projects.
- Provide legal counsel and strategic advice on front-end construction matters.
- Oversee and advise on a range of high-value bids and large project tenders.
Why Join Axiom?
World-class clients – gain exclusive access to ASX100, FTSE100 and government clients working on a range of exciting, high-value, mid-to-long term projects across our five global regions.
Flexibility – take advantage of flexible working arrangements, shifting the balance and giving you autonomy of where and how you work.
A dedicated talent team – we put in the effort to make sure your experience is nothing short of exceptional, by assigning you a dedicated talent partner that oversees your journey with us from when you join Axiom, start your first engagement, and all future engagements!
Referral bonus – once you start working with us, refer your legal peers and enjoy a generous referral bonus as a thank you for expanding the Axiom community!
Not convinced? Click here to read about our lawyer experiences and find out more about becoming an Axiomite!
For more information, please contact email@example.com