Commercial & Tech Transactions Lawyer
Canada - Remote
We are currently seeking Commercial and Technology Transactions Lawyers to work with many of our F100 to F500 clients across multiple industries.
- Working with and advising corporate clients directly, as well as the ability to provide entrepreneurial, pragmatic, business-oriented advice.
- The ability to thrive in a large, fast-paced environment with a high level of professionalism and outstanding business judgment.
- 4+ years of significant transactional experience, either from an in-house environment or from a firm.
- Ability to review, negotiate and draft a wide variety of commercial contracts, including but not limited to, procurement contracts, SaaS agreements, master service agreements, software licenses, purchase agreements, and professional services agreements.
- Active membership in good standing with the Law Society of Ontario.
Compensation, Benefits & Location:
This role offers competitive compensation and a highly competitive benefits package in the alternative legal services marketplace, that includes Medical, dental, and more. Axiomites also get access to professional development resources and learning and development programs. Axiomites predominately work remotely, with the exception that some clients require on-site presence.
Axiom is the global leader in high-caliber, on-demand legal talent. Covering North America, the UK, Europe, and APAC, we enable legal departments to drive efficiency and growth and meet the demands of today’s business landscape with best in breed alterative legal services.
Axiom is a leader in diversity, inclusion, and social engagement. Diversity is core to our values and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud to be named a best place to work for LGBTQ+ Equality, earning top marks in the 2021 Corporate Equality Index for the second consecutive year. Axiom’s legal department is Mansfield certified and is committed to considering at least 50% diverse candidates for leadership roles and outside counsel representation.
Learn more about working at Axiom.
Axiom will accommodate persons with disabilities in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and in accordance with the Human Rights Code. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities can be provided at each stage of the recruitment process. If you have a disability and require accommodation to complete the application form, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, if you are invited to participate in an interview stage, please inform us if you require special accommodation at the time of your invitation for an interview.